CIMC (China International Marine Containers (Group) Ltd.), (www.cimc.com), a listed company in Shenzhen and Hong Kong, is a world’s leading legalistic and energy equipment supplier.
CIMC is committed to providing high quality and reliable equipment and services in the following main business areas:-
- Road Transport Vehicles
- Energy, Chemical and Liquid Food Equipment
- Marine & Offshore Business
- Logistics Services
- Airport Equipment
CIMC Group Overview
• The Group’s total assets as at the end of 2014 was ¥87.7 billion with net assets of ¥27.2 billion. The 2014 revenue was ¥70.07 billion with net profit at ¥2.477 billion.
• In 2015, CIMC ranked 84th position in “The Fortune Top 500” List in China; from which they advanced from 99th position in 2014.
• In 2013, CIMC was listed as one of “the best global brands in China” (21st century Business Herald).
• President, Mr. Mai Boliang was awarded as one of the “50 Most Influential Business Leaders in China” (the Chinese edition of Fortunes) from 2011-2014.